Welcome to Bayu Purnama Sdn Bhd
Bayu Purnama Sdn Bhd is actively involved in servicing Malaysian Oil & Gas and Petrochemical Industries. The company provides engineered solutions for meeting customer’s specific requirements.
Its business activities range from supply of rotating and mechanical static equipment to maintenance services, with a proven and demonstrable track record of completed projects and services throughout Malaysia.
|Corporate Profile||Products||Services||Our Partners|
News & Events
|Turbo-Mech Signs Underwriting Agreement For IPO...|
KUALA LUMPUR, March 26 (Bernama) -- Turbo-Mech Bhd, a regional distributor of rotating equipment for the oil, gas and petrochemical industries, which is enroute for a listing ...
|April 9th, 2010|
Grow With Us
We are striding towards becoming Malaysia's leading integrated service provider for oil, gas & petrochemical and marine industries.
We would like to invite suitable qualified candidates to apply for the following position:-
1. ISO 9001 : 2015 QUALITY MANAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE (QMR)
- Diploma/Degree in any field.
- Minimum 2 years quality control work experiences in oil & gas industries.
- Must have a good knowledge in 9001:2015 standards.
- Multi-task and handle multiple priorities with attention to detail.
- Must have excellent planning, time management, and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft and flow chart applications.
- Ensuring that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) that meets the requirement of ISO 9001 are established, implemented and maintained in accordance with its policies and objectives.
- Oversee all aspects of the internal and external audit program. This includes maintaining audit schedules, performing audits, and managing timely and effective closure of audit findings and opportunities for improvement.
- Reporting to top management on the performance of the quality management system and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- To review the Quality Manual and Standard Operating Procedures when changes occur to reflect current technology, changing customer expectations and improvements to the quality systems.
- To appoint auditors and lead a team of internal quality auditors for performing periodic internal audit for the Company & its branches & subsidiaries.
- To issue the Notice of Management Review Meeting, stating the agenda of the meeting and conduct the meeting.
- To liaise with external auditors (certification bodies) with regards to Quality Management System certification, surveillance and re-assessment audit.
- Handle new tasks given by the management.
2. MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
- Minimum SPM
- Must work in Kemaman, Terengganu
- Minimum 1 year experience in repair services and site removal/installation of rotating equipment
- Able to perform Inspection, Repair, Overhaul and Installation oil and gas rotating equipment (Pump, Compressor and Motor)
- Involved in overhaul Gas Compressor (Solar, Ebara, Cooper)
- Project execution at site and Troubleshooting on rotating equipment (Onshore & Offshore)
- Able to perform site testing and commissioning
- Able to perform straightness check, repair and service valves, pumps and other oil & gas industrial equipment
Interested candidates are invited to email your resume to email@example.com